Download BioInspired! V7.2C (2MB PDF, updated 2009/06/01 to include bookmarks to articles)
Welcome to the second issue of 2009, containing the first set of articles on the '2009 Alumni Gathering' held in February at the San Diego Zoo, California.
- a personal perspective on the event (Taryn Mead)
- architecture practice and process based on living systems (Raymond Lucchesi)
- Biomimicry, The Game (Faye Yoshihara)
- a discussion on competition and cooperation (Robyn Klein, Dayna Baumeister, Janet Kübler)
- the power of the collective (Emmet Brady)
Other articles in this issue:
- an overview of AskNature.org (Sherry Ritter, Norbert Hoeller)
- three summaries on advances in architecture, wind power and solar tracking
- results of the February newsletter survey
This issue contains links to article authors' AskNature.org profiles instead of e-mail addresses. All links in the PDF file have been tested - see the 2006/03/27 update in Hints and Tips on getting rid of the Adobe Reader Block/Allow messages.
If you have any comments or problems downloading/reading the newsletter, please send me a note using the e-mail link near the top of the right navigator.