2009/06/11: Updated link to Royal Society paper in Vincent's article
Welcome to the fourth issue of 2008, including:
- an update on 2008 Biomimicry Institute activities (Bryony Schwan)
- an update on the PAX group of companies (Kasey Arnold-Ince)
- the Bio-Nine Cube design tool (Tom McKeag)
- cognitive studies of bio-inspired design (Ashok K. Goel)
- a comparison of biological and technological systems (Julian Vincent)
- a pointer to the ASCI Digital’08 exhibition
E-mail addresses in the newsletter are 'hidden' - see Hints and Tips about contacting any of the authors.
If you have any comments or problems downloading/reading the newsletter, please send me a note using the e-mail link near the top of the right navigator.