Welcome to the third issue of 2008, including:
- an update on the biomimicry design portal (Bryony Schwan)
- biomimicry in K-12 education (Sam Stier)
- three K-12 education initiatives by Torrey McMillan, George Ttoouli and Hilary Staples
- an update on a biomimicry workshop at the Universidad Iberoamericana (Cindy Gilbert)
- a case study on "insect tape" (Stanislav Gorb and Michael Varenburg)
- more details about the Bioneers "Biomimicry's Climate-Change Solutions" workshop
E-mail addresses in the newsletter are 'hidden' - see Hints and Tips about contacting any of the authors.
If you have any comments or problems downloading/reading the newsletter, please send me a note using the e-mail link near the top of the right navigator.