Welcome to the second issue of 2008, including:
- an update on Biomimicry Institute activities (Bryony Schwan)
- biomimicry at the IBE 2008 conference (Norbert Hoeller)
- biomimetic design in fluid handling (Peter Fiske)
- biological diversity and design (Rolf Mueller)
- holistic natural resource management (Ann Adams)
For those that recall John Mlade's BioInspire magazine (published monthly between January 2003 and July 2005), all twenty-six issues now have a new home. See the back page for details.
E-mail addresses are 'hidden' - see Hints and Tips about contacting any of the authors.
If you have any comments or problems downloading/reading the newsletter, please send me a note using the e-mail link near the top of the right navigator.