Download bioinspired_v5.4.pdf (1.1MB)
Welcome to the fourth and final edition of 2007. This edition contains the second set of articles on the Education Summit hosted in early July by the Biomimicry Institute, including an overview article by Denise DeLuca (Institute Outreach Director) and the preliminary results of the last four working group sessions:
- Access to Experts (John Carmody)
- Developing a Biomimicry Educators Network (Tom McKeag)
- An International Consideration (Jamie Miller)
- Quality Assessment (Rolf Mueller, Norbert Hoeller & Craig Tovey)
In addition, we have articles on:
- The Power of Ants and Bees (Regen Energy and swarm theory)
- Biomimicry's Two Faces for Design (Anne Thorpe)
- the new Biomimicry Institute website
- the 2-Year Certificate Program in Biomimicry (deadline for applications is December 21st)
E-mail addresses are 'hidden' - see Hints and Tips about contacting any of the authors.
If you have any comments or problems downloading/reading the newsletter, please send me a note using the e-mail link near the top of the right navigator.